Sunday, February 7, 2010

Estee Lauder Make Up Brushes



Ok I know that the Mac Make up brushes are very popular. I also own them. But let me tell you, the quality is no where near Estee Lauder's brushes. I mean for about the same price I can buy an essential Estee Lauder brush and it won't shed all over my face! I still own both, since Estee Lauder only makes a few brushes. But I recommend getting the foundation brush: 1F and the powder brush. I am crazy about the big fluffy powder brush, and their techniques and tips video is very insightful. I never knew how to perfectly set your make up with powder like that.

Brush and Video (click the Tips tab and then play!)

Credit: www.esteelauder.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for your previous advice! been meaning to let you know how it turned out. i wanted to get the olay one but it was a little out of my price range. so first i tried the pond's one and then i got a coupon for a free nivea product from ulta so i ended up getting that one too. i liked pond's because the cream felt good and soothing on my face but had a little bit of a greasy feeling after. i loved nivea. it made my skin super soft and it smells good too. only downside is the cream is a little thick so it doesn't go on as easy as pond's. my next request... can you recommend a few good mascaras? Like you, i've tried so many different ones and yet to find one that wows. you have mentioned make up forever in another entry, are there any others you can recommend? any price, any purpose (length, volume, curl, etc.).

Beauty 'n' Beyond said...

Honestly you get the most bang for your buck with make up forever smoky lash!

Beauty 'n' Beyond said...

Oh and I'm glad that you liked the creams, unfortunately it won't work as well as something a little more expensive. When you're ready to upgrade your cream let me know. I really do love helping people :)

Venetian Beauty Reviews said...

I have tried some brushes that doesn't even last for like 4 months. They are just falling from time to time. It's like they are suffering from a hair loss. And also when I tried to wash them when they are dry they are thick and end up like paint brushes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails