Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Living Proof: Wave Shaping Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Spray


Ok so recently Chandani posted a review on Curl.life by Matrix. That seems to work really well for her, but when I had tried it I had found it to be too heavy for my hair. I have really thick hair, but it's extremely fine. This spray on the other hand is AMAZING! I just get out of the shower, put in my Matrix Sleek.look serum (review on this line later), spray this in and scrunch my hair. When my hair dries it is curly and frizz free!!!

The spray is for Fine to Medium hair, but they do have a cream for thicker hair. They also have an anti frizz spray for straighter hair! :)

Pros: Curls my hair, no frizz, not heavy
Cons: The smell is a little strong, which may not be good for those who are sensitive to strong fragrances.


Personal Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails