Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mac "To the Beach" Lustre Drops: Sun Rush

Omg I love this! I'm sure by now you've heard people raving about Lustre Drops on youtube and other blogs. It's used for highlighting and contouring, but I use the one I got as a bronzer for my foundation. I love it! In the summer I just add a drop into my foundation and it makes my winter foundation match perfectly! Especially since it's really hard to match my tan Indian skin tone. It's as if this gives my foundation a tan. It gives me perfect summer color. I highly recommend getting this for a better skin match or even for a bronzing effect. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your page..I never knew you could do that. Can't wait to buy some since I have a lot of trouble matching my skin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails