Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fair Skinned Make Over

OK so I did a make over for my friend Amanda. The following are the results.



TIPS: Use good make up brushes and big Velcro rollers and hairspray for a fast voluminous do!
 On Amanda I used the following items:
Her mineral make up (drugstore brand -pretty good)
My MAC brushes
My Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II Eyeshadow (Sellout and Ecstasy)
Artistry Henna Blush








What I did was use my Mac 187 brush to stipple on the mineral foundation and then applied blush on her cheeks, jaw line, nose, and forehead for a nice glow. Than I applied Urban Decay Potion Primer on her eyelids. I used Sellout from my book of shadows as a base color and Ecstasy as the color in the crease. I also used Sellout as a highlight under her brows and inner eye. I used the brown 24/7 eyeliner from my book of shadows on her plus Jinx as an eyeliner on her upper lid.I also used Estee Lauder More than Mascara. Then applied Benefit Lady's Choice lipstick atop her lip balm.
To do her hair all I did was put in 4 Velcro Rollers at the root of her hair after spraying the root with hairspray:  1 on each side left and right, and one on the top front and top back of her head. Then I sprayed her entire head with hairspray and let the rollers sit for 10min and after that I removed them and just fixed her hair by hand. The entire process took about 15-20 min.
This is a simple and fast polished look for Fair Skin. :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Viet said...

to my darling girlfriend. one day you will look back on these old posts and see that before monika's beauty talk was the hotest new thing, your close friends and boy friend was supporting you. <3!

Venetian Beauty Reviews said...

totally different look you have there. When you compare the first picture to the second one were the make up is applied its a total different image. And the results also speaks and judge for yourself. A total make over in make up alone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails