Monday, December 7, 2009

Product Review: Smoky Lash by Make Up Forever

Ok guys one of my favorite mascara's out there is Smoky Lash by Make Up Forever! It has amazing grip; the brush is amazing. It just grips on to your lashes and does not let go until the job is Done! It is thick thus adding volume and curls beautifully. It keeps my lashes pretty all day. I have tried so many mascaras: the famed buxom lash, great lash, whatever... Nothing beats this. I will post pix as soon as I get home to my camera and maybe a short clip. Either way there isn't anything as good as Smoky Lash if you need Volume, Curl, and lasting power. It's your ultimate mascara for a perfect Smoky Look.

During the day mascara: I actually Prefer Estee Lauder mascara, any kind! They are amazing and aren't that harsh on your eyelashes. It doesn't feel like you're going to lose eyelashes. I will do a review for both products shortly. They also carry a great color mascara (gorgeous!) and eyelash primer. I'm dying to try it!

Tip: Try Estee Lauder Take It Away: Total Cream Make Up Remover. It's amazing and simple. It just wipes away stubborn water proof makeup and leaves skin clean and smooth.

1 comment:

Venetian Beauty Reviews said...

when you choose a certain eye brush you have to feel the brush or have chance to ask the clerk if you can touch it. Since this will give you a clue if the bristles are soft and fitted for your skin texture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails