Monday, December 7, 2009

HD Foundation

Remember family guy when everyone got a new HDTV and Peter was excited about how hot the news woman would look in HD? Then when they saw her she looked like she had potholes all over her face and everyone was taken aback in horror? That my friends is what HD FOUNDATION is supposed to prevent. Unless you're going to be on HD TV or camera it's not really a necessity. Now I'm not saying I'm not going to try it now. I mean maybe it'll help with the reflection from the flash; you know the one that makes you look like you have a white face or exemplifies every pore on your face. You can see what I mean by scrolling down and looking at my pic within the cosmetics. HD make up is created to give you a nice flawless and natural look. It is made to keep color consistent in all types of lighting. Sounds like a deal to me. Right now there are two very popular brands out with HD. Make up forever and Coastal Scents. There is a lot of buzz about them and numerous reviews. Coastal Scents is much cheaper and has some very good reviews. I suggest you check it out and I am going to do a review as soon I get some. :)

1 comment:

Venetian Beauty Reviews said...

you have to consider and think of the review in choosing a certain product. A product that has good review can be a top pick of your choice. And a product that as a great review are products that have been tested and used by others.

Related Posts with Thumbnails